Topics

This week's destination: 10/29

Naomi Lloyd

Hey Thursday birders! Let's try Collins Lake and the nearby Mohawk bike path at 8:00am tomorrow. We didn't have much luck on Saturday, but the weather looks more promising -- no 25mph wind gusts forecast and a dry slot until midday. We may have to drive around to the Freeman's Bridge fishing access at the east end of the trail depending on whether the solar panel guys are working on the western end.
Who knows - maybe we'll find another Nelson's Sparrow!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//42.8246331,-73.9540705/@42.8240115,-73.954446,17z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0?hl=en&authuser=0

Naomi

Katherine Storms

Naomi,

Nelson's?  Was that the final determination?

I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow because I have been able to get help to finish up some work in my yard.  If any of you are in the City of Albany, I encourage you to drive by my yard at the corner of Park Avenue and Eagle Street.  I am quite proud of the way it looks at this moment, and it may never look this good again.  I think if I had it to do all over again, I would be a landscape architect.

Kate

Kate