Swan Sighting in Glenmont

Cassandra Davis

Hi all,

Friend saw this swan (Trumpeter?) wandering around Moh-He-Con-Nuck Nature Preserve in Glenmont for the past three days. I attached two mobile phone photos of the bird. I've been meaning to check out the small nature preserve. It's next to Glenmont Job Corps Center.

Best,
Cassie

zach schwartz-weinstein

This is one of the trumpeters that escaped from a private home in the vicinity of Henry Hudson Park this spring - perhaps the same bird that was observed at Staats Island Road by many of us.