Topics

Survey on a possible Songbird Stamp

ConserveBirds

There is no date on this that I could find, but hoping it is current.  This is a link to an American Bird Conservancy survey about requesting the  Federal government begin a new Songbird Stamp program.  From their website,

“If proposed and enacted, the Songbird Stamp could feature different migratory songbirds on a new stamp each year, just as the Duck Stamp features waterfowl. Funds from Songbird Stamp sales could be used to support migratory songbird conservation and the National Wildlife Refuge System.”    http://bit.ly/SongbirdStampSurvey

Personally, I would love to see this happen.

Mona Bearor

Stuart’s Draft Hwy, Staunton, VA