To: scottjstoner@...
Sent: Fri, Aug 7, 2020 2:57 pm
Subject: eBird Report - Stockport Flats, Aug 6, 2020

Stockport Flats, Columbia, New York, US
Aug 6, 2020 9:44 AM - 3:56 PM
Protocol: Traveling
1.75 mile(s)
Checklist Comments:    paddling. track shown is inaccurate. We went all the way around stockpot middle ground island.
19 species

Mourning Dove  2
Killdeer  1
Spotted Sandpiper  1
Ring-billed Gull  25
Double-crested Cormorant  7
Great Blue Heron  4
Great Egret  1
Osprey  1
Bald Eagle  3    1 adult, 2 immature.
Eastern Phoebe  1
Fish Crow  25
Bank Swallow  25    colony with about 100 nest holes in a sand cliff on the sw side of stockport middle ground island, part of hudson river islands state park. We  observed adults flying around, catching and carrying food, entering and leaving nest holes, and young in the holes. photographed. photos to follow.
Barn Swallow  1
Carolina Wren  1
Gray Catbird  5
American Robin  1