saratoga county century run

gregg_recer

Cathy Graichen and I did our usual big day around central Saratoga County yesterday (5/15), ending up with a new high for us of 111 species. Tops for most-unanticipated species probably goes to a really nice lincoln's sparrow found near stop 1 of the saratoga battlefield tour road. Otherwise, through migrants were still very sparse with a couple of magnolia warblers, northern waterthrush, and black-throated green. Conspicuous absences included willow flycatcher, eastern wood-pewee, and indigo bunting. Eastern whip-poor-will, and american woodcock did their thing in the Malta tech park as expected to end the day.

--
gregg recer
malta NY