Sandhill Crane, Selkirk/Schodack

John Kent

I just saw a Sandhill Crane flying low over the Hudson, then possibly landing on Campbell Island or by the Moordener Kill. It went out of sight behind trees. The location in Rensselaer County is between Castleton and Starts Island Rd.

John Kent
Selkirk

John Kent

Correction of autocorrect: the location is between Castleton and Staats Island Rd.

John Kent