From: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io> on behalf of John Kent <k2ent76@...>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2022 10:37 AM
To: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [hmbirds] Rufous Hummingbird - No

[External Email] This email originated from a source outside HVCC. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

I spent a couple of hours watching the feeders in hopes that the adult
male Rufous Hummingbird that Daniel S. found and photographed in Delmar
this morning (reported on eBird) would return. I had no luck. There were
three Ruby-throated Hummingbirds visiting regularly.

John Kent

Selkirk