redpolls and red crossbills at 5 Rivers EEC, Delmar

scottjstoner

Several Common Redpolls continue at the feeders today; also heard one or more flyover red crossbills near the fox marsh this morning. Scott Stoner, Loudonville

Richard Guthrie

Seems that Redpolls are showing up in lots of places lately. I had a flighty flock at the Coxsackie Boat Launch this afternoon. There were a few Snow Buntings joining them.

And a Snow Goose in with 2500 Canada Geese.

Rich Guthrie
New Baltimore