Red Crossbills - Middle Grove

jhershey2

Ron H. and I drove the length of Fox Hill Rd. this morning and then on to Glenwild and Hans Creek Rd. in Middle Grove (Saratoga County) where we spotted 4 Red Crossbills at the top of a pine tree.  They didn't stay long and then disappeared.  Nearby we also watched a restless flock of 20 Snow Buntings.

John H.

kernscot

Good signs! I finally got Purple Finches.
Nancy

--
Sent from EmailForOutlook for mobile

07:22 PM from hersheyj@...: