Prothonotary Warbler - Schuylerville

Alan Mapes

Male singing and well seen, about 50 yards from the south end of the trail. Use the parking area with the Hemlocks historic sign, off Rt 40.

Alan Mapes
Saratoga

Alan Mapes

Yes - forgot to put that in!

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 8:18 AM Lindsey Duval <lindsey.duval@...> wrote:
Surrender March trail?

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021, 8:15 AM Alan Mapes <alanmapes@...> wrote:
Male singing and well seen, about 50 yards from the south end of the trail. Use the parking area with the Hemlocks historic sign, off Rt 40.

Alan Mapes
Saratoga

Alan Mapes

Surrender March Trail

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 8:14 AM Alan Mapes <alanmapes@...> wrote:
Male singing and well seen, about 50 yards from the south end of the trail. Use the parking area with the Hemlocks historic sign, off Rt 40.

Alan Mapes
Saratoga

zach schwartz-weinstein

A reminder - Surrender March trail spans multiple atlas blocks, and the ebird hotspot is located in a different block from the Prothonotary Warbler.  If you've been entering eBird checklists through the atlas portal, remember not to cross a block boundary without starting a new checklist!

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 8:29 AM Alan Mapes <alanmapes@...> wrote:
Surrender March Trail

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 8:14 AM Alan Mapes <alanmapes@...> wrote:
Male singing and well seen, about 50 yards from the south end of the trail. Use the parking area with the Hemlocks historic sign, off Rt 40.

Alan Mapes
Saratoga

scottjstoner

The Prothonotary Warbler continues along the Surrender March Trail in Schuylerville, Saratoga Co. This morning, Gregg Recer and I heard it from the southern end of the trail parking lot, at the "Hemlock" sign on rt US 4. walk in the short connector trail, then right on the towpath for a closer listen/look. Gregg recorded some audio and we both got documentation photos which will be added to oir ebird list shortly -Scott Stoner, Loudonville