Pink-footed Goose, Wappingers Falls Friday 11/26

neal.reilly

Hi all,
After a hearing report from Rich Guthrie, I hustled south and found a Pink-footed Goose on Wappingers Lake in the Village of Wappingers Falls, Dutchess County at 2:00pm Friday 11/26.
Interesting that sightings of this bird have increased in North America.
Email me off list for location details,

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Neal Reilly

brendastiffen

Went looking for this goose yesterday.  No luck.  Saw a birder that said the last time it was seen was about 7:15am on the 27th.