Topics

pine view cemetery and Albany Intl Airport

scottjstoner

Gregg Recer and I scoured the Pine View cemetery in Queensbury this morning, but did not relocate the previously reported Northern Shrike, Red Crossbill, or the vocal flock of White-winged Crossbills. We did have a Pileated WP and Green-winged Teal along with many juncos and chickadees.

Appreciate any further reports from the cemetery...

On my way home I briefly checked the east side of the Albany International Airport, vicinity of Chris's Coffee at 348 Old Niskayuna Rd, but did not locate the flock of Common Redpolls.

Scott Stoner, Loudonville