Peebles Island Warbler I.D. pics - Thursday

jhershey2

I took a few pics this morning to help mostly with warbler i.d. at Peebles Island.  I could list 10 reasons why fall warblers are so difficult for birders but I'll just post a few pics taken in poor light instead. I didn't get shots of all the warblers that were seen but I've posted 5 shots.  By request I've put what I think the identifications are below the photos, though I could be wrong. There's one non-warbler in the pics.

In order I think they are Black-throated Green, Red-eyed Vireo, Tennessee, Magnolia, Tennessee.

John H.

jhershey2

I heard from 2 birders in our group at Peebles Island yesterday who agree with my i.d.'s above except for the last one which they believe looks more like either Bay-breasted or Blackpoll.  After checking my guides I believe they are right.  Mention of the faint streaking on the last bird seems to convince me. If there are any other disagreements or comments, they are welcome.

John H.