Peebles Island Warbler I.D. pics

jhershey2

There were warblers just about everywhere at Peebles Island Sunday morning.  Ron H. and I found about 10 different species altogether plus 4 vireo species. Many of them are tough to identify.  For i.d. purposes I believe I have below in order  Blackburnian, Blackpoll/Bay-breasted?, Chestnut-sided, Blue-headed Vireo, Black-and-White, Northern Parula, Philadelphia Vireo.  Others not shown: Yellow-rumped, Ovenbird, Black-throated Green, Magnolia.

John H.

jhershey2

Oops! My visit to Peebles Island was Monday not Sunday.

John H.

zach schwartz-weinstein

Hi John, all correct.  Looking at the baypoll again it has visible bay on the flanks, so I think it’s safe to call it bay-breasted.