Osprey at Hudson Crossing, Schuylerville

Scott Varney

Visited Hudson Crossing in Schuylerville today and found an Osprey tending to nest-building on one of the old bridge footings as viewed from the northern-most trail point overlooking the Schuyler Falls. I spoke with a gentleman who walks his dog 2X each day and he told me an Osprey pair had been first sighted by himself a week ago.
Also found one adult Bald Eagle 2 Turkey Vultures, many American Robin's, a handful of Bluebirds, and a plethora of Tufted Titmice.

A beautiful day at the park,

Scott Varney
Salem, NY