Orchard Oriole SNHP, Louisiana Waterthrush

Susan

This morning I spent a couple of hours at Saratoga National Historical Park. The Orchard Oriole was at Stop 6, singing in a large oak tree. I also had 10 warbler species, kestrels and a brown creeper. Warblers included Prairie, Blue-winged, Chestnut-sided, Black-throated Green, Parula, Redstart,Yellow-rumped,  Yellow, Ovenbird, and Common Yellowthroat. Eastern Towhees were everywhere.
Yesterday I went to Anchor Diamond Park in Ballston Spa. Almost immediately on entering the trail, I heard a Louisiana Waterthrush singing. It was located to the right of the bridge on the main path near a smaller bridge. I heard another more distant one further down the main path.
Susan Beaudoin