Olive-sided Flycatcher

Susan

I saw an Olive-sided Flycatcher late this afternoon on the Spring Run Trail in Saratoga Springs. It was part of a mixed flock that included Magnolia, Chestnut-sided, and Black-throated Green Warblers, N. Parula, Redstart, Brown Creeper, and Yellow-throated and Red-eyed Vireos.
Earlier today at Shenentaha Park in Ballston Spa, the Thursday Group had an even larger migrant flock with most of the above birds plus Philadelphia Vireo, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Ovenbird, Black-and-White, Pine and Cape may Warblers.
Every time I've gone birding this week, I've seen migrating warblers.  Fall birding has been much more exciting than this past spring was. It's a good time to get out there and bird.
Susan Beaudoin