[nysbirds-l] Violet-green swallow, Vischer Ferry

Brian Whipple

That's my favorite bridge.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:38 AM zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:
John adds “ It was along the towpath west of the Whipple Bridge perching on a tree with some Northern Rough-winged Swallows.”

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:53 AM zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:
John Hershey photographed a Violet Green Swallow at Vischer Ferry, Saratoga County today.  Photo is attached:
Archives:

BTW

zach schwartz-weinstein

We actually have several here

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:14 PM <brian.whipple@...> wrote:
That's my favorite bridge.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:38 AM zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:
John adds “ It was along the towpath west of the Whipple Bridge perching on a tree with some Northern Rough-winged Swallows.”

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:53 AM zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw@...> wrote:
John Hershey photographed a Violet Green Swallow at Vischer Ferry, Saratoga County today.  Photo is attached:
Archives:

BTW

zach schwartz-weinstein

Excuse me, there is some confusion about my response to Brian’s joke.  Several bridges, not several VGSWs.  It has not been refound yet.