Normanskill Farm this morning

Cynthia Edwardson

Chris and I walked around the Normanskill Farm area this morning before the rain.  Birds seen or heard included Gray Catbird, Black-throated Green Warbler (and many Yellow-rumps), Blue-headed Vireo, Barn and Tree Swallows, Savannah Sparrow, and at least 25 Chimney Swifts flying over the Normanskill River by the bridge.

Cindy Edwardson
Albany

Robert S Pastel

You didn’t get the northern oriole?