No destination this week 8/12

Naomi Lloyd

Hey Thursday birders! Tomorrow looks blazingly hot and horribly humid, just the kind of weather I don't want to be melting on rocky flats. Enjoy a cool beverage and and watch your backyard or a nest cam, maybe. See you next week!

Naomi

zach schwartz-weinstein

I'll let you know if anything shows up on said rocky flats.