Topics

Mourning Warbler

Steve Mesick

Really sorry to everyone who asked me specifics about this bird. I’ve been without email for a few days. The fire Tower Road that I’m talking about is off of Route 43 in Rensselaer County. If you search for fire Tower Road in Dunham Hollow, New York you will get the correct road. The bird was a hike in from the end of the road. If anyone wants to go for it call or text me at 518-8590973 (call or text) or 603-323-7 300 (call only) and I will send you more specific directions. The bird was singing constantly at about 9 AM so as long as you get to the right general area YOU should hear him. By the way I did post a recording of it on the eBird list today. If you don’t get me on either line text the first number because I will eventually get that.

Steve Mesick