Join SAAS in Ecuador this October!

rob snell

Fellow birders,

If you’d like to see some birds with color this fall, join the Southern ADK Audubon Society’s trip to Ecuador.  This is a spectacular birding trip with a great guide, beautiful lodging and excellent food.  Oh, I forgot to mention, I had 250+ life birds on the trip, which included over 50 species of hummingbirds.  I nave included a link to the trip details.  If you are at all interested, do not hesitate to join.  Sign up ends in July.

https://www.holbrooktravel.com/where-we-travel/central-and-south-america/ecuador/ecuador-birding-choco-andes-region-saas

Thanks for your consideration.  We hope you can make it.  If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Rob Snell
President SAAS