Indigo Bunting

Heidi

Had an Indigo Bunting flit through my yard this afternoon, from apple tree to hanging flower basket to sunflower feeder to lilac bush. Then he flew off. But 20 min later he was back in the lilac and flew the reverse course to the apple tree.
Ironically (or maybe not) he arrived exactly 1 year and 1 day from the last time I had an Indigo (him?) in my yard. This is only the 3rd time I’ve seen one here in the 42 years we’ve lived here.

Heidi Klinowski
Troy/Brunswick

Alan

Nice!

We had some at our feeders on May 17, 2019. I already changed the caged tube-feeder over the sunflower hearts. I'll have to add some to the platform feeders for the next several days.

Be nice to have them again and I hope it's a sunny day!

Clear skies, Alan