Hudson: Story of a River 4/28 - Southern ADK Audubon monthly program

John Loz

Hello Everyone!
There are still some registration spots left for tonight's online program if you'd like to join our friends Scott Stoner and Denise Hackert-Stoner on a photo-tour of our beloved Hudson River this evening, Wednesday April 28th, starting at 7:00pm.
If interested please register at the link below to receive the Zoom link to the program. Note registration closes at 4:00pm!
https://sspl.libcal.com/event/7522020

For more info on the program, I have attached a flyer to this email.
Hope everyone is getting some good early season birds! (Congrats to John Hershey for photographing that Violet-green Swallow!)
John Loz