How to post messages to HMBirds

bputnam@...

It has come to my attention that some people may not know how to post messages to this group.

I hope this helps:

First, you need to be a member (If you recieved this in your email, you are already a member)

Secondly, you have a choice of posting on the web or via email
WEB - If you want to post via the web, go to this address:
http://www.egroups.com/list/hmbirds/
(you may have to put your email address/eGroups password in)
If you don't see the titles of all messages, click on "Messages"
Just above the first message title, next to the Search box,
you'll see [Post to this group] - click there

EMAIL - Post messages using this email address:
hmbirds@egroups.com

If you have a problem, please let me know. Barb

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/hmbirds