HMBC Field Trip at Vischer Ferry Preserve Tomorrow

jhershey2

All the popular birding trails at the main entrance to Vischer Ferry Preserve today are under water or difficult to access because of flooding.  I'm hoping that the water will subside enough by tomorrow morning that some of these trails will be walkable at least part way.  So, let's meet at the main entrance at 8 am as planned and we'll play it by ear.  If access is limited at the main entrance, we can carpool to another entrance such as Ferry Drive or the Water Authority entrance where some trails will be walkable.  Waterproof footwear above the ankles is recommended.

John Hershey, trip coordinator