From: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io> on behalf of John Loz via groups.io <stellersjayjohn@...>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 7:57 PM
To: HMBirds <hmbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [hmbirds] Hermit Thrush - Albany Pine Bush Discovery Center

Hello HMBirds Friends!
At around 12:30pm today a Hermit Thrush perched on one of the picnic tables behind the Discovery Center (DC) while I was on my lunch break, *inside* a warm break room.
Maybe this bird can still be found on the yellow or blue trails behind the DC in the Karner Barrens area.
John Loz

scottjstoner

There's been one at Five  Rivers EEC off and on, latter half of December and early January as well -Scott

We have had one wintering in our cedar trees in Knox! Thanks for posting this as it confirms that we aren’t crazy!