Grosbeak?

Heidi

I have a friend in North Greenbush who says she had a male ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK at her feeder a few days ago!
She didn’t get a chance for a photo but has seen them in past years and accurately described this one as black and white with the bright rosy pink “bib” on his chest and the thick bill.
I can’t think of anything else that fits that description but I was so shocked that I drove the poor woman to start doubting herself with my questions.
I usually get them here in Troy around Mother’s Day so hers is about 5 weeks early.
Opinions?

Heidi Klinowski
Troy