Greater white fronted goose

Susan

Thanks to David DiSiena, I am looking at a greater white fronted goose. It is in the town of Schaghticoke just across the bridge from Stillwater. Go past River Road heading east from the bridge. There is a large flock of Canada geese in front of a farm. It is on the left-hand /west side of this group. From where I am standing it’s to the left of the blue silo and directly in front of the broken down barn.

Susan Beaudoin

gregg_recer

as of 12:20 the goose flock is not present. however, I had a large flock w/o the white-fronted here 2 days ago, so hopefully they'll be back
--
gregg recer
malta NY