From: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io> on behalf of Alan Mapes <alanmapes@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 9:09 AM
To: HMBirds <hmbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [hmbirds] Egret at Wright’s Loop

One great egret at Wrights this morning. One adult at the bald eagle nest.

Alan Mapes
Saratoga

Cynthia Edwardson

Chris and I h

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 10:35 AM Brian Smith <brijsmith@...> wrote:
Good morning,

Saw a single great egret on Burden Lake two days running. I assume it was the same one. Both times it was in a tree.

I also assume it's part of the migration.

Brian
Web Services

One great egret at Wrights this morning. One adult at the bald eagle nest.

Alan Mapes
Saratoga

Cynthia Edwardson

Sorry about that. My little finger hit some random key and a message was sent. Chris and I had a Great Egret today in the water under the bridge west of the old railroad station along the bike trail from Lion's Park in Niskayuna. A great blue heron was close by acting a bit territorial. Two green herons in the water near the railroad station.

Cindy Edwardson
Albany