FW: Nature Bus Survey!

scottjstoner

DYI, please see the below release and survey from the Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy about the Nature Bus. - Scott

-------- Original message --------
From: Sarah Walsh <Sarah@...>
Date: 1/13/22 11:43 (GMT-05:00)
To: scottjstoner <scottjstoner@...>
Cc: Carrie Stickan <carrie@...>
Subject: Nature Bus Survey!

Hi Scott,

I don’t know if you say this yet, but our Nature Bus project reached nearly 1,000 people in 2021! You can read more about it here: https://mohawkhudson.org/nature-bus-service-finishes-pilot-year-strong/.

We are also asking folks who utilized the service or are located in the Albany City Area to complete our survey to help provide feedback for shaping Nature Bus 2022. Could you circulate the survey link and press release with your group? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NatureBus

Thanks so much and happy birding!

Sincerely,

Sarah M. Walsh (she/her/hers)

Conservation Director

Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy

www.mohawkhudson.org

Office 518-436-6346 x104

Mobile: 315-289-3963

Love what we do? Donate today!

I respectfully acknowledge that I work and reside on the traditional lands of the Mohican people, now known as the Stockbridge-Munsee Community located in Wisconsin, and the traditional lands of the Mohawk people. To learn more about MHLC’s Indigenous Land Acknowledgement, please visit our website.