FW: [hmbirds] five rivers this morning - 3 new for 5Rivers

scottjstoner

7 people, 30 species. 3 new I think - towhee, Rough-winged Swallow, kingfisher. plaase.credit to HMBC.

-------- Original message --------
From: "scottjstoner via groups.io" <ScottJStoner@...>
Date: 4/9/22 10:34 (GMT-05:00)
To: HMBirds <hmbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [hmbirds] five rivers this morning

Seven birders on the HMBC trip in a light steady rain, chilly 40s. At the Five Rivers EEC, in Delmar, Albany County.

thirty species including Eastern Towhee, Northern Rough-winged Swallow, Belted Kingfisher (all new for the year here, I think). Killdeer on the roof of the visitor center, 2 pairs of wood ducks, Canada geese nesting.

Scott Stoner, Loudonville NY