Ft. Edward this afternoon

scottjstoner

No owls by the time I left, but saw 5 harriers by the littlenm theater on plum rd, notably active during an intense snow shower! Also a light morph rough-legged there.

flock of about 30 horned larks on Cary Rd. along with a male harrier.

no sign of the shrike on Fitzpatrick

Scott Stoner, Loudonville

Alan Mapes

The owls finally flew up at 5:18 - I saw at least 6, but it was so close to dark that it was hard to get a count. I had as many as 9 harriers there at Little Theater, plus a kestrel and the two rough-legged, one dark, one light.

Alan Mapes, Saratoga.