Fort Edward +

bputnam@...

"Just everywhere": warbling vireo, yellow warbler, Baltimore oriole

Townline Rd (officially Argyle, but I usually call it Fort Edward): yellow-rumped warbler, blackpoll warbler, northern parula, American redstart, common yellowthroat, northern flicker, bobolink, spotted sandpiper, least sandpiper, American kestrel

Towpath Rd (also, not officially Fort Edward, but I usually include it): least flycatcher, wood thrush, brown thrasher, eastern phoebe, swamp sparrow, willow flycatcher, marsh wren, green heron, northern waterthrush, broad-winged hawk, American bittern, eastern bluebird

Cary Rd (Ft Ed): brown thrasher, yellow-rumped warbler, field sparrow, eastern kingbird, American kestrel, wild turkey, Savannah sparrow, eastern meadowlark, bobolink

Mahaffy Rd: northern harrier
Lock 8 (Ft Ed): great crested flycatcher
Stone Bridge Rd (Saratoga county): wood duck
Fort Miller: bufflehead, spotted sandpiper, blue-gray gnatcatcher, wood thrush, yellow-throated vireo, red-eyed vireo

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/hmbirds