Five Rivers Thursday and Friday-warblers, land-feeding great blue, and greater yellowlegs

scottjstoner

At Five Rivers EEC in Delmar...Warblers include palm, Tennessee, and dozens of Yellow-rumped; towhees and catbirds are still present, and the land-foraging great blue heron comtinues in the general vicinity of the visitor center and parking lot. Yesterday afternoon I photographed it with a vole. Yesterday morning there was a flyover Greater Yellowlegs from the parking lot!  -Scott Stoner, Loudonville

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Robert S Pastel

Saturday at 10 am on wild turkey trail I had a black billed cuckoo.  It’s birdy on the trail just north east of bus parking lot.  

Robert S. Pastel

On Oct 2, 2021, at 7:02 AM, scottjstoner via groups.io <ScottJStoner@...> wrote:

At Five Rivers EEC in Delmar...Warblers include palm, Tennessee, and dozens of Yellow-rumped; towhees and catbirds are still present, and the land-foraging great blue heron comtinues in the general vicinity of the visitor center and parking lot. Yesterday afternoon I photographed it with a vole. Yesterday morning there was a flyover Greater Yellowlegs from the parking lot!  -Scott Stoner, Loudonville

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone