Field trip leaders/locations wanted for 2022

trwdsd

Hello HMBirders! The bird club is currently putting together the field trip schedule for 2022. We are looking for two new field trip leaders (or more!) for next season. We are also seeking suggestions for new places to visit. Perhaps you have previous experience leading other groups, or would like to show birders around a location that you know well. If you are an HMBC member and are interested in joining the fold, now is the perfect time. Please contact me at either email address below with your ideas. If you can't lead a trip, but would like to see one in your area or have a suggestion for a field trip location, you should contact me as well. Thanks for supporting HMBC field trips with your participation and ideas. Hope to get some fresh faces and ideas!

Tom Williams  twill0526@...
Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club
Field Trip Committee Chair
fieldtrips@...