[EXT] Re: [hmbirds] Greater white fronted goose

Jeffrey Schoonmaker

Doris and I missed the goose flock as well, at close to that same time period.  There was a large flock that was in the river across the road from the blue silo, though.  We, perhaps wrongly, drove down the farm driveway to get a better look at that flock, but we didn't see the G. White-f.  Needless to say, we didn't stay there long, or get out of the car to get a closer look.  Whew!

From: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io> on behalf of gregg_recer <gregg_recer@...>
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 12:25 PM
To: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [hmbirds] Greater white fronted goose

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated from a source outside HVCC. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

as of 12:20 the goose flock is not present. however, I had a large flock w/o the white-fronted here 2 days ago, so hopefully they'll be back
--
gregg recer
malta NY