DICK

Tristan Lowery

 I just photographed a DICKCISSEL at Normanskill Farm. It was hanging out at the cow pen near the old hay barn, just beyond the main parking lot. I'm not on it now but it was with a flock of about two dozen House Sparrows. There are usually House Sparrows in this spot, so there's a chance the Dickcissel will hang out.

Good birding!

Tristan Lowery
Albany

Tristan Lowery

John Kent and I refound the bird about fifteen minutes after my initial observation, at the same location.

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, 10:25 Tristan Lowery via groups.io <tristanlowery=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
 I just photographed a DICKCISSEL at Normanskill Farm. It was hanging out at the cow pen near the old hay barn, just beyond the main parking lot. I'm not on it now but it was with a flock of about two dozen House Sparrows. There are usually House Sparrows in this spot, so there's a chance the Dickcissel will hang out.

Good birding!

Tristan Lowery
Albany

trwdsd

Bird still present at same location (red cow pen) at 2:15pm.

Tom Williams
Colonie

Craig Driggs

The Dickcissel is still present at the same location Sunday morning. I got brief looks at it on the red fence. The bird and the house sparrows are mostly staying hidden.

Craig Driggs