Clay-colored Sparrow at Albany Pine Bush Preserve

scottjstoner

The Clay colored sparrow continues at the Truax barrens trail (trailhead 12, Kings Rd off Old State Rd, Guilderland). I heard, recorded, and photographed it around 11 AM today; listen for it off to the right or left (it was moving around)  between the 3rd and 5th green trail marker posts, about 0.1 miles from the trailhead kiosk. Thank you to Tristan and Tom for finding this bird and for others who provide updates on this list serve, a service of the Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club. -Scott Stoner, Loudonville NY

David Halm

Still there as of 1:30, same location. Takes some patience but eventually I saw it. Thanks!
--
David Halm
Burnt Hills