Camp Saratoga - Scout Rd

Lindsey Duval <lindsey.duval@...>

I had a large flock of migratory birds along Scout Rd in Wilton this morning. Activity has gone deeper into the woods by now. I had lots of BT Green Warblers, 1 BT Blue Warbler, Ovenbird, 3 Palm Warblers, a few Blackburnians, and 13 BH Vireos, and far more Yellow-rumpeds and RC Kinglets. I had 50-60 White-throated Sparrows foraging along the road with 1 White-crowned Sparrow and plenty of Juncos. There were also multiple singing Purple Finches, a few Pine Siskins, and a flyover Evening Grosbeak. Also enjoyable, a singing Hermit Thrush and a Barred Owl.