Boise Family Park Migrants

Susan

I had a flock of about 20 migrants at Boise Family Park on Creekside Drive, just off of Rock City Rd in the Town of Milton around 8:30 this morning. Unfortunately the lighting was terrible and most birds weren't much more than a silhouette. I was able to identify Blackburnian, bay-breasted, parula, redstart, rose-breasted grosbeak and could hear yellow-throated vireo. White-throated sparrows were in a bush further down the path. They were located along the red Creekside Trail.
There was also a group of 6 common mergansers taking baths in  Kayaderosseras Creek.
Susan Beaudoin