Arctic Terns - Saratoga Lake

Richard Guthrie

Scanning through 20 or so terns and gulls, I’m fairly confident that there are some if not several Arctic Terns in the group. They all are very distant but viewable from the pull out at Reilly Cove. Several residents stopped and asked (very friendly) what I was looking at. The ones I spoke with were interested and supportive.

The bird mix included several Black Terns, Common Terns, the suspect Arctic Terns, Boneparts and Ring billed Gulls and Mallards

The wind was blowing very strong which made photographing and scoping difficult .

Good luck tomorrow teams

Rich Guthrie