This week's destination: 1/20

Naomi Lloyd

Hey Thursday birders! Sorry I'm running late this week.

Let's meet at the Mechanicville Price Chopper at 9:00am to look along the river, on the Saratoga and/or Rensselaer and Washington Co banks. Don't know what we'll get but maybe we'll pick out a good goose or two.

A couple of people have asked me about HMBC checklists. As far as I know there won't be more printed, but you can get your own copies from the website under Members. Now that everyone is eBirding there's not as much demand, but I find it useful for doing a Big Day or Century Run.

In a few weeks we'll have actual working walkie-talkies again! Funds have been approved and I'm researching the best choices.

Naomi