Peebles Island Warbler I.D. pics

zach schwartz-weinstein

Hi John, all correct.  Looking at the baypoll again it has visible bay on the flanks, so I think it’s safe to call it bay-breasted.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 8:09 AM jhershey2 <hersheyj@...> wrote:
Oops! My visit to Peebles Island was Monday not Sunday.

John H.

jhershey2

Oops! My visit to Peebles Island was Monday not Sunday.

John H.

jhershey2

There were warblers just about everywhere at Peebles Island Sunday morning.  Ron H. and I found about 10 different species altogether plus 4 vireo species. Many of them are tough to identify.  For i.d. purposes I believe I have below in order  Blackburnian, Blackpoll/Bay-breasted?, Chestnut-sided, Blue-headed Vireo, Black-and-White, Northern Parula, Philadelphia Vireo.  Others not shown: Yellow-rumped, Ovenbird, Black-throated Green, Magnolia.

John H.