Great Egret on Burden Lake in Averill Park/Nassau

Cynthia Edwardson

Sorry about that. My little finger hit some random key and a message was sent. Chris and I had a Great Egret today in the water under the bridge west of the old railroad station along the bike trail from Lion's Park in Niskayuna. A great blue heron was close by acting a bit territorial. Two green herons in the water near the railroad station.

Cindy Edwardson
Albany

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 2:13 PM Cynthia Edwardson <cjredwardson@...> wrote:
Chris and I h

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 10:35 AM Brian Smith <brijsmith@...> wrote:
Good morning,

Saw a single great egret on Burden Lake two days running. I assume it was the same one. Both times it was in a tree.

I also assume it's part of the migration.

Brian
Web Services