From: hmbirds@groups.io <hmbirds@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Mapes
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 11:10 AM
To: HMBirds <hmbirds@groups.io>
Subject: [hmbirds] YBSA Saratoga

Not rare, but had my first drumming of the season from yellow-bellied sapsucker. They nested here last year outside Saratoga at only 300’ elevation.

Alan Mapes

gregg_recer

likewise, at least 6 sapsuckers drumming and calling this morning at SNHP (also several at Ballston Spa CC couple of days ago). other FOY here at the battlefield today included multiple chipping and field sparrows.

--
gregg recer
malta NY

Alan Mapes