Bluebirds

Donia Conn

I just had three male bluebirds at my feeder in Ballston Spa/Malta. Is it me, or is this a bit early?

Alan

Some Bluebirds are around this area all winter. I see them quite often out by my Bluebird boxes and on our walks.

I have not had the pleasure, however, of any visiting my feeders. Lucky you!

Clear skies, Alan
Glenville

On 1/2/2021 11:44 AM, Donia Conn via groups.io wrote:
I just had three male bluebirds at my feeder in Ballston Spa/Malta. Is it me, or is this a bit early?

Alan Mapes

Good numbers of them winter over in our region. I find that they move around fairly widely, so you don’t know just when or where they will appear!

Best, Alan