Queensbury finches

gregg_recer

Cathy and I were able to find 10 pine grosbeaks in front of and across from the middle school, and the continuing dozens of white-winged crossbills at pine view cemetery this afternoon.

Gregg Recer
gregg_recer@...

--
gregg recer
malta NY

Robert S Pastel

White winged crossbills at cemetery 2:41 1/2/21

Robert S. Pastel

On Jan 1, 2021, at 1:07 PM, gregg_recer <gregg_recer@...> wrote:

Cathy and I were able to find 10 pine grosbeaks in front of and across from the middle school, and the continuing dozens of white-winged crossbills at pine view cemetery this afternoon.

Gregg Recer
gregg_recer@...

--
gregg recer
malta NY

Robert S Pastel

Also, rusty blackbirds, kingfisher, thrush and pine siskins

Robert S. Pastel