Pine Grosbeaks - Queensbury

jhershey2

Ron H. and I also checked out the Pine Grosbeaks at Our Lady of the Annunciation Church in Queensbury this morning.  The birds were mostly hanging out in 2 Crabapple trees in the back of the church between the parking lot and the church building.  No other birders were there while we were there and the birds were very cooperative for photos.  I posted a few pics below of male and female birds.

John H.

zach schwartz-weinstein

The man who lives in the home behind the church just told me he feels very uncomfortable with people taking photos in his backyard and asked me to leave.