From: Cynthia Edwardson [mailto:cjredwardson@...]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 2:24 PM
To: ConserveBirds <conservebirds@...>
Subject: Re: [hmbirds] Offering a couple of books for FREE

Hi Mona.

My husband and I are new to the area having moved from MN in October.  We are excited to bird in NY and New England and would be happy recipients of your books.  If we are the first, our address is:

Chris and Cindy Edwardson

 6 Highfield Lane, Albany, NY 12208

Thanks for the offer to send these to the "winner".  Hope it is us!  Enjoy Virginia.

Cindy Edwardson

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 1:38 PM ConserveBirds <conservebirds@...> wrote:

I am soon moving to the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia and will gladly mail a couple books to anyone that might be able to put them to use.

“Adirondack Birding” by Mike Peterson and Gary Lee

“Birdwatching in Vermont” by Ted Murin and Brian Pfeiffer

First response for each is the winner!

Mona

ConserveBirds